R1234yf Gas Detector - Explosion Proof Enclosure Version S3657R1234YF-LD
S3657R1234YF-LD - R-1234yf, HFO-1234yf Gas Detector 0-2000 PPM, 4-20mA - Infrared sensor - Explosion Proof Enclosure Version SMART3G-C2-LD Zone 1 category 2 areas
S3657R1234YF-LD SMART3G refrigerant gas detectors are employed to detect 2,3,3,3-Tetrafluoropropene, HFO-1234yf, R-1234yf compounds (ppm) in classified areas.
SMART3G-C2-LD is designed to meet the needs of industrial applications and assures a reliable monitoring of toxic, flammable and refrigerant gas contents in classified areas.
The multi-color LED light ring assures an immediate visual indication of the detector status.
Ideal in industrial environments, the SMART3G-C2-LD feature one man calibration via the STS/CKD+ calibration keypad.
The SMART3G-C2-LD detectors can reliably monitor flammable compounds (% LFL), toxic compounds and refrigerant gases in ppm, Oxygen and CO2 contents in % by vol.
The detectors are rated to IP65.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Standard 4-20 mA 3 wire output
- Standard 3 relay output
- Standard multi-color LED light ring
- Optional RS485 interface for Modbus communication.
- Zero tracking to maintain the zero point steady from possible drifts
- Ongoing system self diagnosis
- ATEX II 2G Ex db IIC T5 Gb (standard marking) (II2 GD with optional adapter)
- ATEX II 2G Ex db [ib] IIC T6 Gb for detectors with intrinsically safe protection
- SIL 2HW & SIL3 SW certified
- Wide range of sensors and detectable gases
- Wide range of accessories for installation and maintenance
- Easy sensor replacement
On request, SMART3G-C2-LD can be supplied:
- in a Ex d Stainless Steel enclosure.
- with 25m remote sensor kit to separate the sensor head from the transmitter.
Gas Detector type : 2,3,3,3-Tetrafluoropropene Gas detector, R-1234yf Gas detector, HFO-1234yf Gas detector