SMART3G-Gr1 Gas detectors for Group 1 areas Tunnels and Mines
SMART3G-GrI gas detectors are employed to detect the presence of flammable and toxic gases in mines, tunnels and areas classified as Group I.
Also available with front display, SMART3GD-GrI offers a 4 digits back-lit display for the gas concentration reading, 5 mode status LED and a high visibility multi-colour LED light ring.
The version with display features non-intrusive magnetic calibration for an accurate and easy calibration via Hall-effect switches, without opening the instrument and declassifying the area.
SMART3G-GrI detectors are ATEX certified for Group I.
SMART3G-GrI gas detector features:
- Non-intrusive one man calibration via Hall effect switches (display version)
- 4-digit display and multi-color LED light ring (display version)
- Standard 4-20 mA 3 wire output
- Optional 3 relay output (standard 3-relay output in display version)
- Optional RS485 interface for Modbus communication.
- Zero tracking to maintain the zero point steady from possible drifts
- Ongoing system self diagnosis
- ATEX I M2 Ex d I Mb
- SIL 2HW & SIL3 SW certified
- Wide range of sensors and detectable gases
- Wide range of accessories for installation and maintenance
- Easy sensor replacement