SGFI100 - Wireless Remote Indicator Lamp Sagittarius
The wireless remote indicator lamp is an output device which, activated by the control panel, switches on in the event of alarm, fault or emergency conditions.
The activation command is sent from the control panel to the indicator through the wire to wireless translator interface module and other possible wireless expander modules.
Communication between the remote indicator lamp and the translator / expander modules is obtained via the Sagittarius wireless, analogue-intelligent bidirectional protocol.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The wireless remote indicator lamp is equipped with a bicolor LED (red/green) that provides visual indication for functional conditions and battery levels
- If a battery fault condition is detected on the wireless remote indicator lamp, a fault message is sent to the control panel via translator / expander. This kind of fault condition is locally signaled by the module's visual LED indicator
- Communication range with the translator or expander : 200 m (in open space) *
- Operating frequency range : 868.15 MHz - 869.85 MHz
- Modulation type : FSK
- Operating frequency channels : 7
- Radiated power : 5 dBm (3 mW) Typical
- Main battery ** : Type CR123A (3 Vdc) 5 years typical ***
- Secondary battery ** : Type CR2032A (3 Vdc) 2 months typical ***
- Dimensions : 87 mm x 87 mm x 68 mm
- Weight : 180 g
- Max tolerated humidity (no condensing) : 95% RH
- Operating temperature range : From 0°C to +55°C
* Ideal operating range: may vary consistently according to environmental conditions.
** When a low battery condition is indicated, both, main and secondary, batteries must be changed altogether.
*** Theses lifespan values refer to the device being programmed with a control signal transmission period of 12 seconds.
If the remote indicator lamp is activated for 30 seconds a week for test, the primary battery's lifespan reduces to 3 years.