SG350 - Wireless Heat Detector Sagittarius
The wireless heat detector samples the temperature in the protected area to provide the earliest warning of fire and yet offers a high level of false alarm rejection. An alarm condition is determined when the level of temperature or the thermal variation versus time exceeds the alarm threshold; consequently an alarm message is sent to the control panel through its wire to wireless translator module and, eventually, one or more wireless expander modules.
Communication between the detector and the translator / expander modules is wireless, via the Sagittarius bidirectional protocol.
Same product with other reference : RHD-E
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Designed to meet the standard EN54-5 and EN54-25
- Bi-directional wireless communication
- Self optimising wireless amplitude and frequency
- Automatic wireless channel hopping
- Fully intelligent
- High reliability and sensitivity
- Utilises standard low cost lithium battery technology, fully monitored
- Immediate transmission of alarm, fault and tamper
- Communication range with the translator or expander : 200 m (in open space) *
- Operating frequency range : 868.15 MHz - 869.85 MHz
- Modulation type : FSK
- Operating frequency channels : 7
- Radiated power : 5 dBm (3 mW) Typical
- Transmission message period : 60 sec
- Alarm threshold temperature : 58°C
- Main battery ** : Type CR123A (3 Vdc) 5 years typical ***
- Secondary battery ** : Type CR2032A (3 Vdc) 2 months typical ***
- Dimensions : 110 mm x 65 mm (including adaptor wall base)
- Weight : 130 g (including adaptor wall base)
- IP rating : 21C
- Max tolerated humidity (no condensing) : 95% RH
- Operating temperature range : From -10°C to +55°C
* Ideal operating range: may vary consistently according to environmental conditions.
** When a low battery condition is indicated, both, main and secondary, batteries must be changed altogether.
*** Theses lifespan values refer to the device being programmed with a control signal transmission period of 12 seconds.