Volatile Organic Compound Gas Detector - Dust Proof Enclosure Version S3540IL
S3540IL - Volatile Organic Compound Gas Detector (Isobutylene) 0-20 PPM, 4-20mA - Infrared sensor - Dust Proof Enclosure Version SMART3G-D3 with display Zone 2 category 3 areas
S3540IL SMART3G refrigerant gas detectors are employed to detect Volatile Organic Compound, VOC Gas compounds (ppm) in classified areas.
Designed to meet with industrial requirements, the SMART3G-D3 allow to monitor toxic and flammable contents in areas classified as zone 2.
They offer a 4-digit back-lit display for the gas concentration reading, 5 mode status LED and a high visibility multi-color LED light ring.
The SMART3G-D3 feature non intrusive calibration for an accurate and easy adjustment via Hall-effect switches, without opening the instrument and declassifying the area.
They can reliably monitor flammable compounds (% LFL), toxic compounds in ppm, Oxygen and CO2 in % by vol.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Non-intrusive one man calibration via Hall effect switches
- 4-digit display and 5 mode status LEDs
- Multi-color LED light ring
- Standard 4-20 mA 3 wire output
- Standard 3 relay output
- Optional RS485 interface for Modbus communication.
- Zero tracking to maintain the zero point steady from possible drifts
- Ongoing system self diagnosis
- ATEX: II 3G Ex db ec nC IIC T5 Gc
- SIL 2 HW & SIL3 SW certified
- Wide range of sensors and detectable gases
- Wide range of accessories for installation and maintenance
- Easy sensor replacement
- IP rating: IP55
Gas Detector type : Volatile Organic Compound Detector, VOC Detector