TH78P - Digital LHD Cable 78°C (172°F) w/ Polypropylene coating ProLine
The TH78P is a Digital Linear Heat Detection (LHD) cable with a 78°C (172°F) fixed temperature activation rating. It has a Polypropylene coating provides additional protection in caustic environments, it is supplied in 100m, 200m, 500m and 1000m lengths.
Special Application Fire Equipment ProLine Digital Linear Heat Detection Cable uses fixed temperature detection technology to provide an easy method for sensing changes in temperature levels. The cable can offer alternative overheat protection in a vast range of applications and environments, from tunnels, cable trays, warehousing to sensing changes in temperature within escalators and other applications where many risks of fire are hidden from view.
The TH range of digital LHD cables contains a pair of twisted, low resistance, tri-metallic conductors sheathed with advanced temperature sensitive polymers. The cable operates by softening the insulation of the conductors, the tension of the twisted conductors then causes the two cores to fuse together. The sensor cable is used in combination with the controller and end-of-line (EOL) unit, and can connected to any fire monitoring equipment through any monitored input i.e. conventional detection zone or addressable interface unit to signal an alarm condition.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- UL 521 Approved (File No.S36573)
- CE Marked
- Up to 10,000ft (3000m) per zone
- Detection along the entire length of sensor cable
- Optional Nylon extrusion offering UV protection and increased durability for outdoor use
- Optional Polypropylene extrusion for increased chemical protection in caustic environments
- Optional stainless steel over-braiding for increased mechanical protection
Other Reference : ProReact F1075, AD78P