S1000 - Conventional Smoke Detector Photoelectric AURORA
This type of smoke detector photoelectric continuously samples the air in the protected area to provide the earliest warning of fire and yet offers a high level of false alarm rejection. This smoke detector photoelectric benefits from a Double Dust Trap incorporated into the design of the smoke entry ports, hence limiting potential contamination and extending periods between maintenance without compromising response sensitivity of the smoke detector.
This smoke detector photoelectric is designed for open area protection and must only be connected to conventional control panels. The centrally positioned red LED indicator on the smoke detector photoelectric provides 360© visibility and thus does not require any orientation during installation. An in-built magnet test allows easy activation to verify correct functioning of the smoke detector on site.
The optical smoke detector has been designed with a unique symmetrical chamber. A patented moulding profile helps to enhance long term stability by removing airborne contamination before it can be enter the sensing chamber.
Via the VPU100 it is possible to read the current drift value of the smoke detector providing indication of the contamination level in the optical chamber. Via the VPU100 it is possible to read the production date of each smoke detector photoelectric.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Designed with a unique symmetrical chamber
- Drift compensation algorithm
- Central LED providing 360© visibility
- Magnetic test
- Anti-tamper locking feature.- Unique range of Decorline finishes are available
- 3 year warranty
- Power supply : 10 - 30 Vdc
- Average standby current : 90 uA @ 24 V
- Maximum allowed alarm current : 40 mA (externally limited)
- Maximum allowed remote device current : 20 mA (externally limited)
- Operating temperature range : -30 °C / +70 °C (no condensation)
- Humidity : 95% RH (no condensation)
- Dimension : 110 mm x 54 mm (Height with base)
- Protection rating IP : 21C