VBLS100-32 - 32 Tones Base Loop Sounder VEGA
The VBLS100 is a Vega series high efficiency electronic addressable multi-tone platform base sounder. Device's supply power is drawn from the analogue detection loop.
The Vega communication protocol enables the monitoring control panel to identify the VBLS100 as a sounder type and initiate actions accordingly.
The control panel is also capable to select an appropriate tone pattern (e.g. for pre-alarm or evacuate conditions) and groups of VBLS100 sounders can be synchronised (those features require the implementation by the control panel manufacturer).
All Vega analogue series devices are equipped with integrated short circuit isolators which monitor the analogue loop and can be activated by the control panel.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- High reliability and error detection
- Built-in bidirectional isolator
- Large capacity, up to 240 devices per loop
- Auto addressing capability (control panel feature) or manually via VPU100 programmer
- High power availability from loop (>98%)
- Digital checking of double address
- Power supply : from 15 Vdc (min) to 30 Vdc (max)
- Standby current consumption : 70 uA (typical)
- Alarm current consumption : from 5 mA to 6 mA (@ 24 Vdc)
- Operating temperature range : from -25 °C (min) to +65 °C (max)
- Humidity : from 5 to 90 % RH (no condensation)
- Dimensions (w/o wall disk) : 115 mm diameter x 25 mm height
- Maximum wire gauge : 2.5 mm2
- Maximum sound output : 90 dB(A)
1) Continuous tone 910Hz BS Fire Tone
2) Slow Whoop tone 500Hz to 1200Hz (3s sweep, 0.5s silence) Dutch Fire Tone
3) Dual tone 910Hz & 685Hz at 2Hz (250ms - 250ms) BS Fire Tone
4) Intermittent 910Hz at 1Hz (500ms on - 500ms off) ISO 8210
5) Sweep (DIN) tone 1200Hz - 500Hz at 1Hz DIN Tone
6) Intermittent 910Hz 3x 500ms pulses followed by 1.5s silence
7) Sweep 800Hz - 1000Hz at 1Hz BS Fire Tone
8) Sweep 800Hz - 970Hz a 1Hz (250ms - 250ms) BS Fire Tone