VLS100-AV - Analogue Audiovisual Wall Sounder
The Analogue audiovisual wall sounder is a visual-acoustic output device which is activated by a specific command sent from the analogue control panel, in case of fire or emergency situations; the communication between the sounder-beacon and the control panel is through the analogue 'Vega' protocol.
This device draws power directly from the analogue loop, therefore there is no need for an external additional power supply source.
This device provides a mixed United Kingdom and European five tone set: the installer can set one of them manually and solely on the device itself; similarly, sounder volume can be set solely by directly and manually acting on the device. Beacon's flash rate and intensity is fixed. During active operation, groups of sounders can have their acoustic outputs synchronized (if the control panel is implemented with such feature).
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Designed to meet the requirements of EN54-3
- High reliability and error detection
- Built-in bidirectional isolator
- Large capacity, up to 240 devices per loop
- Auto addressing capability (control panel feature) or manually via VPU100 programmer
- OEM password protection
- High power availability from loop (>98%)
- Digital checking of double address
- Line quality information
- Power supply : 19-30 VDC (as per EN 54-3)
- Standby current consumption : 70 uA (typical)
- Alarm current consumption : 8 - 10 mA (at 24 V)
- Sound output volume (selectable) : 89-90 dB(A) or 99-100 dB(A)
- Beacon flash rate : 1 Hz
- Beacon flash light intensity : > 1 Cd
- Operating temperature range : -10 °C / +55 °C
- Humidity : 5 - 85% RH (no condensation)
- IP rating : IP 21C
- Maximum wire gauge : 2.5 mm2