VLS100 - Addressable Wall Sounder VEGA
Wall mounted Vega analogue device designed around a fully digital protocol.
Compact design, lockable base. Key supplied.
Synchronized start. Versatile UK & European fire tones.
The device provides a wide-angle uniform sound distribution providing good audibility in all directions.
Low power consumption. Suitable for multistage alarm application.
Double back entry for simplified installation.
Available in red or white.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Designed to meet the requirements of EN54-3
- High reliability and error detection
- Built-in bidirectional isolator
- Large capacity, up to 240 devices per loop
- Auto addressing capability (control panel feature) or manually via VPU100 programmer
- OEM password protection
- High power availability from loop (>98%)
- Digital checking of double address
- Line quality information
- Power Supply : 15-40 V
- Current Consumption : 5mA
- Operating Temperature : Range -30°C / +70°C
- Humidity (non condensing) : 95% RH
- Dimension : 106 x 106 x 91 mm