VCP100Y - Yellow Manual Call Point VEGA
The Vega VCP100 is a loop powered resettable Call Point that operates according to the Vega protocol (for detailed protocol descriptions see Vega protocol design guide) which perfectly fit the Security and Fire Market main requirements
The Vega VCP100 is a loop powered resettable Call Point device that operates according to the Vega protocol. The low current consumption and the particular mechanical design and low profile allows an easy and fast installation that perfectly fits the requirements of the fire and security market.
VCP100 is a unique fire alarm manual call point that mimics the feel of breaking glass whilst offering the user the benefits and safety advantages of glass-free resettable operating element. Once activated a warning flag drops in to view easily identifying the call point that has been operated. A key can then reset the unit. The 'Reset' provides an ideal solution for most conventional fire alarm system. It is ideal for industries that are sensitive to broken glass as well as areas that suffer from high numbers of false activations such as schools, shopping centres and other public places.
The Vega Call Point has a built-in bidirectional isolator: it automatically opens when the voltage in the communication line falls below a fixed threshold to prevent a loop crash in case of a physical short circuit or an abnormal current consumption. All functions of the device will be unaffected by a short circuit, regardless on which side of the short the device is on.
When the line voltage rises above the fixed threshold, the isolator will detect the removal of the cause of the fault condition and will automatically restore power to the isolated devices.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Designed to meet the standard EN54-11 and the low voltage directive 72/23/EEC
- Status Led indicator
- High reliability and error detection
- Built-in bidirectional isolator
- Large capacity, up to 240 devices per loop
- Auto addressing capability (control panel feature) or manually via VPU100 programmer
- OEM password protection
- High power availability from loop (>98%)
- Digital checking of double address
- Line quality information
- Operating voltage : 15-40 V
- Standby current : 70uA
- Led current : from 4 to 6 mA
- Supply voltage to guarantee led on : 18 V
- Max cable impedance : 100 ohms
- Wire gauge for the terminals : 0,5 a 2,5 mm©
- Temperature : -30°C a +70°C
- Humidity : 5 a 85% RH
- IP rating : IP54
- Color : Yellow