SGMC100 - Wireless Output Module Sagittarius
The wireless output module allows the activation of an external device, following an activation message transmitted by the control panel via a translator module / expander module. The external device's activation is operated and controlled directly by the module through an SPDT (Single Pole Double Throw) relay.
Communication between the wireless output module and the translator / expander module(s) is wireless, via the 'Sagittarius' bidirectional protocol. The wireless module, unlike many wireless devices, is powered by an external power source.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- a SPDT (Single Pole Double Throw) relay operated output
- The wireless output module is equipped with a bicolor LED (red/green) that provides visual indication for functional conditions and battery levels
- If a battery fault condition is detected on the wireless Output Module, a fault message is sent to the control panel via translator / expander. This kind of fault condition is locally signaled by the module's visual LED indicator
- The wireless output module is provided with a tamper detection switch-spring system, and, in case of removal of the cover from its
box, it sends a tamper detection message to the control panel
- Communication range with the translator or expander : 200 m (in open space) *
- Operating frequency range : 868.15 MHz - 869.85 MHz
- Modulation type : FSK
- Operating frequency channels : 7
- Radiated power : 5 dBm (3 mW) Typical