SGMI100 - Wireless Input Module Sagittarius
The wireless input module allows the on/off status of an external device to be transmitted to the control panel via a translator module / expander module. Each module is intended to interface between a control panel and normally open contact devices. The connection between the module and the external device is supervised with the aid of an end of line resistor.
Communication between the input module and the translator / expander module(s) is wireless, via 'Sagittarius' bidirectional protocol.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- a normally open contact
- The wireless input module is equipped with a bicolor LED (red/green) that provides visual indication for functional conditions and battery levels
- If a battery fault condition is detected on the wireless Input Module, a fault message is sent to the control panel via translator / expander. This kind of fault condition is locally signaled by the module's visual LED indicator
- The wireless input module is provided with a tamper detection switch-spring system, and, in case of removal of the cover from its
box, it sends a tamper detection message to the control panel
- Communication range with the translator or expander : 200 m (in open space) *
- Operating frequency range : 868.15 MHz - 869.85 MHz
- Modulation type : FSK
- Operating frequency channels : 7
- Radiated power : 5 dBm (3 mW) Typical