VW2W100 - Wire to Wireless Translator Module Sagittarius
The wire to wireless translator module is a device which interfaces the hard wired, Vega intelligent-analogue loop to the Sagittarius wireless system.
It actually simply expands the analogue system, permitting the addition of fire detecting devices based on the Sagittarius wireless communication protocol for monitoring and control.
The translator, as any other Vega device, is powered directly by the analogue loop, and is to be used with control panels that implement the Vega communication protocol for monitoring and control; as a matter of fact its main function is to act literally as a translator between the Vega and the Sagittarius protocols.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Bi-directional communication (transceiver)
- 868 MHz band (conforms to e.t.s.i. EN 300-220-1)
- FSK modulation
- Multi-channel (up to 7 channels)
- Automatic management of power transmission
- Double orthogonal antennas to guarantee reliable and secure communication
- Powered by the detection loop
- Immediate transmission signals from field device: alarm, fault and tamper
- Loop power supply range : from 18Vdc to 40Vdc
- Typical current consumption : 20mA (at 24Vdc)
- Operating frequency range : 868.15 MHz - 869.85 MHz
- Radiated power range : 5 dBm (3 mW)
- Radio signal's modulation type : FSK
- Number of frequency channels : 7
- Communication range with expander device : 600 meters (in open space)*
- Communication range with other wireless device : 200 meters (in open space)*
- Maximum linked wireless devices : 32 **
- Maximum linked wireless expander devices : 7 ***
- Temperature range : -30 °C to +50 °C
- Tolerated humidity range (no condensing) : from 5% RH to 90% RH
- Dimensions (without antennas) : 120 mm x 160 mm x 51 mm
- Number of antennas : 2
- External antenna's length : 74 mm
- Weight : 300 g
* Ideal operating range: may vary consistently according to environmental conditions.
** 16 output devices (output modules, sounders...) maximum.
*** 5 expanders in cascade connection, maximum.
3 expanders connected to another one, maximum.