SGRS100-H/W - White Dutch Tone Wireless Wall Sounder
The Dutch tone wireless wall sounder is an acoustic output device which is activated by a specific command sent from the control panel, through a translator module and other possibly present expander modules, in case of fire or emergency situations; this device provides a European tone set. The communication between the sounder and the translator / expander module(s) is wireless via the Sagittarius bidirectional protocol.
This sounder allows the installer to choose among three different tones and to set the volume by directly and manually acting on the device.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Bi-directional wireless communication
- Self optimizing wireless amplitude and frequency
- Automatic wireless channel hopping
- Fully intelligent
- High reliability and sensitivity
- Utilizes standard low cost lithium battery technology, fully monitored
- The Wireless Wall Sounder is equipped with a bicolor LED (red/green) that provides visual indication for functional conditions and battery levels
- If a battery fault condition is detected on the Wireless Wall Sounder, a fault message is sent to the control panel via translator / expander. This kind of fault condition is locally signaled by the module's visual LED indicator
- The Wireless Wall Sounder is provided with a tamper detection switch-spring system, and, in case of removal of the cover from its
box, it sends a tamper detection message to the control panel
- Communication range with the translator or expander : 200 m (in open space) *
- Operating frequency range : 868.15 MHz - 869.85 MHz
- Modulation type : FSK
- Operating frequency channels : 7
- Radiated power : 5 dBm (3 mW) Typical
- Main battery ** : Type CR123A (3 Vdc) 5 years typical ***
- Secondary battery ** : Type CR2032A (3 Vdc) 2 months typical ***
- Sound output volume (selectable) 1 dB(A) variation depending on the tone pattern : 79-80 dB(A) or 99-100 dB(A)
- Operating temperature : -10°C to +55°C
- Tolerated humidity range (no condensing) : 5% to 95% RH
- IP rating : 21C
- Color : White
* Ideal operating range: may vary consistently according to environmental conditions.
** When a low battery condition is indicated, both, main and secondary, batteries must be changed altogether.
*** Theses lifespan values refer to the device being programmed with a control signal transmission period of 12 seconds.
If the device is activated 30 seconds a week for test, the primary battery's lifespan reduces to 4.1 years (with the sounder activated and the volume set at maximum level).
1- Continous tone 990 Hz steady BS fire tone
2- Slow-Whoop tone 500 Hz to 1200 Hz (3s Sweep, 0.5s Silence) Dutch fire tone
3- Sweep (DIN) tone 1200 Hz to 500 Hz at 1 Hz DIN tone