SGWRS100-AV/W - White Audiovisual Wireless Waterproof Wall Sounder
The audiovisual wireless waterproof wall sounder is an output device that combines together acoustic and visual signaling features performed in case of fire or emergency situations.
This device is activated by a specific command from the control panel sent through a wire-to-wireless translator module and one or more possible wireless area expansion modules (known, also, as expander devices).
The communication between the sounder-beacon and the translator / expander modules is wireless via the Sagittarius bidirectional protocol.
This device allows the installer to choose among five different tones and to regulate its output volume setting; incorporated beacon's flash rate and light intensity are fixed.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Waterproof device
- Bi-directional wireless communication
- Self optimizing wireless amplitude and frequency
- Automatic wireless channel hopping
- Fully intelligent
- High reliability and sensitivity
- Utilizes standard low cost lithium battery technology, fully monitored
- The Audiovisual Wireless Wall Sounder is equipped with a bicolor LED (red/green) that provides visual indication for functional conditions and battery levels
- If a battery fault condition is detected on the Audiovisual Wireless Wall Sounder, a fault message is sent to the control panel via translator / expander. This kind of fault condition is locally signaled by the module's visual LED indicator
- The Audiovisual Wireless Wall Sounder is provided with a tamper detection switch-spring system, and, in case of removal of the cover from its
box, it sends a tamper detection message to the control panel
- Communication range with the translator or expander : 200 m (in open space) *
- Operating frequency range : 868.15 MHz - 869.85 MHz
- Modulation type : FSK
- Operating frequency channels : 7
- Radiated power : 5 dBm (3 mW) Typical
- Main battery ** : Type CR123A (3 Vdc) 5 years typical ***
- Secondary battery ** : Type CR2032A (3 Vdc) 2 months typical ***
- Sound output volume (selectable) 1 dB(A) variation depending on the tone pattern : 88-90 dB(A) or 99-100 dB(A)
- Beacon flash rate : 1 Hz
- Beacon flash light intensity : > 1 Cd
- Operating temperature : -10°C to +55°C
- Tolerated humidity range (no condensing) : 5% to 95% RH
- IP rating : 66
- Color : White
* Ideal operating range: may vary consistently according to environmental conditions.
** When a low battery condition is indicated, both, main and secondary, batteries must be changed altogether.
*** Theses lifespan values refer to the device being programmed with a control signal transmission period of 12 seconds.
If the sounder-beacon is activated 30 seconds a week for test, the primary battery's lifespan reduces to 3.9 years (with the sounder activated and the volume set at maximum level).
1- Slow-Whoop tone 500 Hz to 1200 Hz (3s Sweep, 0.5s Silence) Dutch fire tone
2- Sweep (DIN) tone 1200 Hz to 500 Hz at 1 Hz DIN tone
3- Dual tone 990 Hz & 650 Hz at 2 Hz (250 ms - 250 ms) BS fire tone
4- Continous tone 990 Hz steady BS fire tone
5- Pulsed tone 990 Hz at 1 Hz (500 ms on - 500 ms off)