VBLR100 - Base with Relay for VEGA Analogue Detector Argus Security
The Vega Relay Base VBLR100 has been designed to make an easy interface between Vega detectors and security type panels or fire alarm panels that require an external contact to activate an ancillary piece of equipment. It features a terminal connector for making all the connections to the base. The relay is controlled directly from the panel that with a right command is able to switch on the base.
Wiring terminals are of the screw-clamp type and capable of accommodating wire sizes from 16 to 30 AVG. The base incorporates a field selectable locking mechanism to prevent unauthorised removal of the detector.
The relay base circuit is located under the base terminals and is properly protected by a removable cover. On the PCB it is located a terminal block which allow to access relay terminals: wiring are of the screw-clamp type and capable of accommodating wire sizes in the range from 14 to 22 AVG
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Relay command selectable 12V or 24V
- Secure and reliable cable termination.
- The base does not provide line continuity during detector removal.
- Useful for hybrid installation (fire, security) or to sent command to a special device (Electromagnet, switch, etc.).
- Accepts 2.5 sq mm cables.
- Low insertion force for detector.
- Easy to fix.
- Robust ABS design.
- Diameter : 110 mm
- Weight : 15 gr.
- Operating Temperature Range : -20°C / +65°C
- Humidity (no condensation) : 95% RH
- Output relay contacts : 1 Normally Close, 2 Common, 3 Normally Open
- Mounting : With two screw on the ceiling or on suitable box.
- Base screw clamp Wire : max 2,5mm2
- System supply voltage : 24Vdc Fire Panel or 12Vdc Security Panel