SGBE100 - Wireless Red Strobe Beacon
The wireless strobe beacon is an output device which, activated by the control panel, switches on in the event of alarm or emergency conditions.
The activation command is sent from the control panel to the beacon through the wire to wireless translator interface module and other possible wireless expander modules.
Communication between the wireless beacon and the translator / expander modules is obtained via the Sagittarius wireless, analogue-intelligent bidirectional protocol.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Bi-directional wireless communication
- Self optimizing wireless amplitude and frequency
- Automatic wireless channel hopping
- Fully intelligent
- High reliability and sensitivity
- Utilizes standard low cost lithium battery technology, fully monitored
- The wireless Strobe Beacon is equipped with a bicolor LED (red/green) that provides visual indication for functional conditions and battery levels
- If a battery fault condition is detected on the wireless Strobe Beacon, a fault message is sent to the control panel via translator / expander. This kind of fault condition is locally signaled by the module's visual LED indicator
- The wireless Strobe Beacon is provided with a tamper detection switch-spring system, and, in case of removal of the cover from its
box, it sends a tamper detection message to the control panel
- Communication range with the translator or expander : 200 m (in open space) *
- Operating frequency range : 868.15 MHz - 869.85 MHz
- Modulation type : FSK
- Operating frequency channels : 7
- Radiated power : 5 dBm (3 mW) Typical
- Main battery ** : Type CR123A (3 Vdc) 5 years typical ***
- Secondary battery ** : Type CR2032A (3 Vdc) 2 months typical ***
- Min alarm current consumption range @ 24 V (0.5 Cd and 1 Hz beacon's selected settings) : 3 mA
- Min alarm current consumption range @ 24 V (1 Cd and 0.5 Hz beacon's selected settings) : 6 mA
- Light output intensity range (user selectable) : 0.5 / 1 Cd
- Flash rate range (user selectable) : 0.5 / 1 Hz
- Operating temperature : -10°C to +55°C
- Tolerated humidity range (no condensing) : 5% to 95% RH
- IP rating : 21C
- Dimensions : 93 mm x 53 mm
- Weight (without batteries) : 110 g
- Color : Red
* Ideal operating range: may vary consistently according to environmental conditions.
** When a low battery condition is indicated, both, main and secondary, batteries must be changed altogether.
*** Theses lifespan values refer to the device being programmed with a control signal transmission period of 12 seconds.
If the device is activated 30 seconds a week for test, the primary battery's lifespan reduces to 4 years (with maximum selected flash rate, i.e 0.5 Hz and light intensity, i.e 1 Cd).