VWCP100 - Red Addressable Resettable Waterproof Call
The Vega resettable IP67 waterproof call point is a loop powered device and commuicates directly with the Vega digital protocol.
The call point has a resettable plastic element which has the look of glass.
Glass appearance maintains operator deterrence. Simple key to reset operating element - no broken sumption glass.
On activation the call point displays a clear visual flag in the window making device location easy. Fast alarm signaling.
The use of the terminal block allows an easy, secure and reliable connection.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Designed to meet the standard EN54-11
- Provide high reliability and error detection
- Short circuit isolators in each device
- Large capacity, up to 240 devices per loop
- Addressable via VPU100 programmer
- Auto addressing capability (Control panel feature)
- OEM password protection
- High power availability from loop (>98%)
- Digital checking of double address
- Line quality information
- Bicolor (red green) LED driven by the control panel
- Power supply : 15 V - 40 V
- Average current consumption : 70 uA
- LED current consumption : 6mA @24VDC
- Operating temperature range : -20°C to +70°C
- IP rating : IP67
- Dimensions : 119 x 128 x 62 mm