FI700/WM/SOUR/STRR - Loop Powered Sounder-Strobe with LST/700 protocol ARGUS SECURITY
The red Loop Sounder FI700/WM/SOUR/STRR is powered and actuated via the ADM loop with Labor Strauss/700 protocol. The sounders can be activated by a Fire Detection Control Panel Series BC216 with one of the following three tone types, depending on the parameter setup and the system condition:
- Slow Whoop tone according to NEN 2575,
- DIN tone according to DIN 33404,
- Continuous tone 990Hz.
If several sounders are activated at the same time, they are synchronised by the control panel, in order to generate a uniform warning tone. The sound level can be easily adjusted by means of a potentiometer.
The address of the sounders is set in the range 1 to 240 by means of the Programming Unit FI700/PU. Alternatively, the sounder can be addressed automatically if it is connected to a compatible fi re detection control panel.
An integrated dual-isolator disconnects the loop in case of a short circuit. In this way, the undisturbed communication with the loop elements outside the faulty loop section is ensured.
The robust plastic case is equipped with a deep mounting base and is designed for indoor wall mounting.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Selectable tone (e.g., continuous tone 910Hz, Slow Whoop tone, DIN tone, alternating tone 685/910Hz, interrupted tone 910Hz)
- Long life span of the strobe due to use of LEDs
- Low power consumption
- 2 different sound levels selectable
- Address can be set in the range 1 to 240 by means of Programming Unit FI700/PU
- Optional AUTO-addressing when combined with a compatible fire detection control panel
- Operating voltage: supply through the loop voltage
- Current consumption from loop: typ. 70uA (sounder/strobe off) typ. 9mA (sounder/strobe on)
- Sound level: 100dB(A) / 1m distance
- Flash frequency: 1Hz
- Ambient temperature: -10°C to +55°C
- Relative humidity: 5 - 85% (no condensation)
- Protection class: IP21
- Dimensions h x D: 106 x 95 (mm)
- Colour: red
- Weight: 235g