V350 - Intelligent Analogue Thermal Detector with VEGA Protocol Argus Security
Vega analogue detectors are designed around a fully digital protocol.
The intelligent thermal detector supervises the ambient temperature via a single centrally positioned NTC thermistor.
The detector employs powerful algorithms to analyse the status of the protected area whilst guaranteeing a high rejection to false and unwanted alarms.
The V350 thermal detector can be configured via the control panel to be an EN54-5 A1R or EN54-5BS operating device.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Designed to meet the requirements of EN54-5 A1R and EN54-5BS
- Provides high reliability and error detection
- Short circuit isolators in each device
- Large capacity, up to 240 devices per loop
- Auto addressing capability (Control panel feature)
- OEM password protection
- High power availability from loop (>98%),
- Digital checking of double address
- Line quality information
- Day / night operation
- 360© visible bicolor (red green) LED driven by the control panel
- Independent remote output
- Magnetic test
- Power Supply : 15-40 V
- Average Current Consumption : I=90 uA
- Output driver current : Iout=6mA @24Vdc
- LED current consumption : Iled=6mA @24Vdc
- Operating Temperature Range : -30°C / +70°C
- Humidity (non condensing) : 95% RH
- Dimension : 110x54 mm