LV100 - Intelligent Analogue Optical Smoke Detectors with VEGA Protocol (Lite version) Argus Security
Vega analogue smoke detectors are designed around a fully digital protocol.
The analogue addressable optical smoke detectors have been designed with a unique symmetrical chamber.
The chamber ensures optimum air entry from all directions and offers immunity to ambient light into the Optical Smoke detectors.
A double dust trap protects the smoke chamber of the smoke detectors from airborne contamination and external light.
A special dust compensation algorithm reduces maintenance periods of the smoke detectors.
Unique range of Decorline finishes of smoke detectors are available.
Continuous screen provides a high level of protection from small insects.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- High reliability and error detection
- Large capacity, up to 240 devices per loop
- Manual addressing via VPU100 hand held programmer
- OEM password protection
- High power availability from loop (>98%),
- Digital checking of double address
- Line quality information
- Built-in diagnostics, hardware/software drift compensation
- Day / night operation
- 4 selectable alarm thresholds
- 360© visible bicolor (red green) LED driven by the control panel
- Independent remote output
- Magnetic test
- Power Supply : 15-40 V
- Average Current Consumption : I=70 uA
- Output driver current : Max 20mA (To be controlled by external resistor)
- LED current consumption : Iled=6mA @24Vdc
- Operating Temperature Range : -30°C / +70°C
- Humidity (non condensing) : 95% RH
- Dimension : 110x54 mm