V100 - Intelligent Analogue Optical Smoke Detector with VEGA Protocol Argus Security
Vega analogue smoke detector is designed around a fully digital protocol.
The analogue addressable optical smoke detector has been designed with a unique symmetrical chamber.
The chamber ensures optimum air entry from all directions and offers immunity to ambient light into the smoke detector.
A double dust trap protects the smoke chamber from airborne contamination and external light.
A special dust compensation algorithm reduces maintenance periods of the smoke detector.
Unique range of Decorline finishes are available.
Continuous screen provides a high level of protection from small insects.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- High reliability and error detection
- Short circuit isolators in each device
- Large capacity, up to 240 devices per loop
- Auto addressing capability (control panel feature) or manually via VPU100 programmer
- OEM password protection
- High power availability from loop (>98%),
- Digital checking of double address
- Line quality information
- Built-in diagnostics, hardware/software drift compensation
- Day / night operation
- 4 selectable alarm thresholds
- 360© visible bicolor (red green) LED driven by the control panel
- Independent remote output
- Magnetic test
- Power Supply : 15-40 V
- Average Current Consumption : I=70 uA
- Output driver current : Iout=6mA @24Vdc
- LED current consumption : Iled=6mA @24Vdc
- Operating Temperature Range : -30°C / +70°C
- Humidity (non condensing) : 95% RH
- Dimension : 110x54 mm