LV200 - Intelligent Multi-criteria Optical Thermal Smoke Detector (Lite version) VEGA Argus Security
Vega analogue Smoke detector is designed around a fully digital protocol.
The analogue multi-criteria addressable smoke detector combines photo electronic based upon the light scattering Tyndall effect through a new and patented smoke detector chamber and thermal sensing element with a very sophisticated algorithm.
A symmetrical smoke chamber guarantees optimal smoke sensitivity from all directions.
The double dust trap protects the smoke chamber from airborne contamination and external light. A special dust compensation algorithm reduce maintenance period of the smoke detector.
A single, centrally positioned, thermistor supervises ambient temperature with low thermal inertia.
The smoke detector efficiently analyses the status of the protected area guaranteeing a high rejection to false and unwanted alarms.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Designed to meet the requirements of EN54-5 A1R and En54-7
- High reliability and error detection
- Large capacity, up to 240 devices per loop
- Manual addressing via VPU100 hand held programmer
- OEM password protection
- High power availability from loop (>98%),
- Digital checking of double address
- Line quality information
- Day / night operation
- 360© visible bicolor (red green) LED driven by the control panel
- Independent remote output
- Magnetic test
- Power Supply : 15-40 V
- Average Current Consumption : I=90 uA
- Output driver current : Max 20mA (To be controlled by external resistor)
- LED current consumption : Iled=6mA @24Vdc
- Operating Temperature : Range -30°C / +70°C
- Humidity (non condensing) : 95%
- Dimensions : 110 x 54 mm