S2000 - Conventional Multi-criteria Optical Thermal Smoke Detector AURORA Argus Security
The S2000 multi-criteria smoke detector combines optical and thermal detection capability providing early fire warning with a high level of false alarm rejection. This smoke detector benefits from a Double Dust Trap incorporated into the design of the smoke entry ports, hence limiting potential contamination and extending periods between maintenance without compromising response sensitivity of the smoke detector.
These smoke detectors are designed for open area protection and must only be connected to conventional fire detection panels. The centrally positioned red LED indicator provides 360© visibility and thus does not require any orientation during installation. An in-built magnet test allows easy activation to verify correct functioning of the smoke detectors on site.
The optical smoke detector has been designed with a unique symmetrical chamber. A patented moulding profile helps to enhance long term stability by removing airborne contamination before it can be enter the sensing chamber.
Via the VPU100 it is possible to read the current drift value providing indication of the contamination level in the optical chamber of the smoke detector. Via the VPU100 it is possible to read the production date of each device.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Combines optical and thermal detection
- Designed with a unique symmetrical chamber
- Drift compensation algorithm
- Central LED providing 360© visibility
- Magnetic test
- Anti-tamper locking feature.
- Unique range of Decorline finishes are available
- 3 year warranty
- Power supply : 10 - 30 Vdc
- Average standby current : 90 uA @ 24 V
- Maximum allowed alarm current : 40 mA (externally limited)
- Maximum allowed remote device current : 20 mA (externally limited)
- Alarm temperature threshold (class A1R) : 58°C
- Operating temperature range : -30 °C / +70 °C (no condensation)
- Humidity : 95% RH (no condensation)
- Dimension : 110 mm x 54 mm (Height with base)
- Protection rating IP : 21C