* 5% Off Discount on Order if Payment is received before 21 July 2017 !
Don't hesitate to contact us for more information
ENH63968S4 - 8 Analogue Loops 96 Zones large enclosure - HOCHIKI Protocol Addressable Fire Control Panel Kentec SYNCHRO
Available with 6 or 8 detection circuits, each capable of hosting up to 127 devices (Hochiki). Syncro uses the most advanced microprocessor technology to provide a control system of extremely high integrity.
Syncro can be configured to suit all types of system, from the most simple, to the highly complex. Its fully integrated and secure network provides comprehensive scalability.
A large area graphic display ensures that information is presented in plain language with detailed extra help available by pressing a ‘help’ button.
Syncro supports three of the most widely used communication protocols produced by leading fire detector manufacturers and employs daily calibration routines to ensure that the system is always at optimum performance.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 6 or 8 loop versions as standard
- 96 zone indicators
- Fully supports Apollo, Argus Vega & Hochiki protocols
- Network up to 32 6 or 8 loop panels
- 8 programmable sounder circuits as standard
- 2 x 5.25 amp PSU’s to EN54 part 4
- Large graphic display
- In built help and alarm information screens
- Complies with EN54-2/4
- Real time clock
- Supports Apollo, Argus Vega and Hochiki loop powered sounders and beacons
- Stylish enclosure design
- Soft-touch tactile buttons
- 2 programmable function buttons
- 3 programmable front panel mounted LED’s
- Improved Front loading Printer (optional)
- Up to 1024 programmable inputs/outputs per panel via 2 wire RS485 serial link (optional)
- Simple Windows® graphical configuration utility
- Wide choice of languages available