CS175M - 4 to 8 zones Control Panel Metal Housing UTC Fire & Security ARITECH
The CSX75 range of hybrid intrusion control panels benefits from the latest development in residential security and is the result of extensive research and focus on the installer and end-user well-being.
Covering all needs of home security and focusing on comfort the comfort series is also installer-friendly sharing the same programming philosophy across the panel range and giving our installers the right tools for quick and easy set up.
The direct connect module can store up to 4 panel configuration and can be used for quick and easy set up on the spot.
The comfort keypad CS5500 using a full and comprehensive menu structure offers to the installer a brand new programming experience and makes the installation easier than ever.
They are flexible, you can choose a mix of wired and wireless zones to suit particular applications.
They're also scaleable, so adding new zones is quick and easy. And because we took the time to develop them to our own standards, they're fully featured, with options like home automation and two-way audio.
The CS175M is a single partition panel. It offers 4 on-board zones and can be extended to 8 zones with wireless expansions. The CS175M is supplied in a small metal housing.
Wireless zone expansion
The CS175M can be expanded using an 8 zone wireless receiver mounted outside the metal housing.
Keyboard to order separately.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 4 fully programmable zones
- Wireless expansion up to 8 zones
- Maximum 8 keypads
- 20 customisable pre-configured zone types
- Integrated communicator supporting all major formats
- Answering machine defeat
- 512 event log
- Up to 8 user codes + 1 duress code
- Automatic arming with auto retry
- Two independent entry & exit delays
- Built-in siren driver or voltage output
- Telephone line supervision - voltage and current
- 4-wire smoke detectors
- Walk-test mode
- Siren supervision and loud speaker output
- Up/download configuration with competitor lockout
- Operating power : 16.5 VAC, 25 VA
- Auxiliary power with 25 VA transformer : 500 mA
- Loop resistance For standard loop : 4K7 EOL
- Loop resistance For 2-wire smokes : 560 ohm max.
- Built-in siren driver : 2-tone (temporal & yelp) - for internal siren only
- Alarm current available (if siren driver is not used) : 2.5 A
- Loop response : Selectable 50 ms or 500 ms
- Operating temperature : 0 to 49°C
- Dimensions (W x H x D) : 250 x 250 x 50 mm