ENSV6348415P - 4 Analogue Loops 48 Zones large enclosure with Printer and ARGUS VEGA Protocol Addressable Fire Control Panel Kentec SYNCHRO
Available with 2 or 4 detection circuits, each capable of hosting up to 240 devices (Argus Vega). Syncro uses the most advanced microprocessor technology to provide a control system of extremely high integrity.
Syncro can be configured to suit all types of system, from the most simple, to the highly complex. Its fully integrated and secure network provides an intelligent interface for building control.
A large area graphic display ensures that information is presented in plain language with detailed extra help available by pressing a 'help' button.
Syncro supports three of the most widely used communication protocols produced by leading fire detector manufacturers and employs daily calibration routines to ensure that the system is always at optimum performance.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 2 or 4 loop versions as standard
- Larger enclosure available (fits 24A/H SLAs)
- Loopless panel option (repeater)
- 0, 16, 48, or 96 zone indicators
- Option for Enable Control keyswitch
- Fully supports Argus Vega protocols
- Network up to 64 Fire Control panels/repeaters
- 4 programmable sounder circuits as standard
- 5.25 amp power supply to EN54 part 4
- Large graphic display
- In built help and alarm information screens
- Certified to EN54-2/ EN54-4
- Real time clock
- Supports Apollo, Argus Vega and Hochiki loop powered sounders and beacons
- Stylish enclosure design
- Soft-touch tactile buttons
- 2 programmable function buttons
- 3 programmable front panel mounted LED's
- Improved Front loading Printer (optional)
- Up to 512 programmable inputs/outputs per panel via 2 wire RS485 serial link (optional)
- Simple Windows-