1 Loop Analogue Addressable Fire Alarm Control Panel DXc1
DXc1 - 1 Loop, Networkable, Multi-protocol, Analogue Addressable Fire Alarm Control Panel Morley-IAS
The Morley-IAS DX Connexion panel is ideally suited for use in the protection of small to medium sized buildings. All in all, a compact, high performance, feature rich, economical fire alarm control panel designed to help both the installer and the end user.
The DX Connexion is an enhancement of the Morley-IAS Dimension panel range, connecting the traditional Morley-IAS qualities of reliability, flexibility and value with advanced features and intuitive functionality.
The multi-protocol DX Connexion range of fire alarm control panels has been developed to be the most time efficient fi re panel on the market to install. Simply fix the control panel to the wall, connect the field wiring, power up and in as few as five button presses you can have a compliant, working fire alarm system. The panel’s large graphical display provides a clear menu structure making the whole initial set-up process quick, clear and intuitive.
Additionally, programming the control panel couldn’t be easier. Complex configuration can be achieved by using either the panel’s mobile phone style key pad or by using the Windows PC programming tool supplied with the panel. The flexible PC programming tool also allows text messages for devices or zones to be imported from an Excel spread sheet, saving further time.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Supports Apollo (Xplorer, XP95 and Discovery), Hochiki (ESP) & System Sensor protocol devices.
- Optional 40 or 80 zone alarm LEDs
- Easy 5 key-press set-up
- Large blue LCD display
- Supports USB upload/download
- Mobile phone style keypad and navigation keys
- Option to upload a company logo
- Network up to 16 loops (16x1 loop panels, 8x2 loop panels, 4x4 loop panels or any mix up to max 16 loops)
- True peer-to-peer and fault tolerant network for high system reliability
- BS5839 part 1 compliant network
- Dimensions : 260 x 390 x 147 mm
- Weight : 4 kg
- Colour : RAL 9002 - Grey white
- Operating voltage : 230 VAC (+15%,-15%) 50-60 Hz
- PSU rating : 24 VDC 2A
- Space for stand-by batteries : 2 x 7Ah