VLS100-H - Dutch Tone Analogue Wall Sounder
This sounder is an high efficiency addressable electronic multi-tone sounder of the Vega series, performing fire alarm tones required by Dutch fire safety standards. It draws its power from detection loop.
The communication protocol provides capability for the monitoring control panel to identify the device as a sounder * type and then initiate actions accordingly. It is also able to select an appropriate tone pattern* (e.g. for pre-alarm or evacuate conditions) and groups of these sounders may be synchronised *.
(* Features requiring implementation by the control panel's manufacturer)
All Vega Series devices are provided with integrated short circuit isolators which monitor the detection loop and can also be activated by the control panel (refer to system instruction manual).
This sounder is provided with a rotary volume control which is accessible under the rear device's PCB cover. The volume can be adjusted in this way to match the application conditions.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Designed to meet the requirements of EN54-3
- High reliability and error detection
- Built-in bidirectional isolator
- Large capacity, up to 240 devices per loop
- Auto addressing capability (control panel feature) or manually via VPU100 programmer
- OEM password protection
- High power availability from loop (>98%)
- Digital checking of double address
- Line quality information
- Power supply : 19-30 VDC (as per EN 54-3)
- Minimum operating voltage : 15 VDC
- Standby current consumption : 70uA (typical)
- Alarm current consumption : 6 - 11mA (at 24V)
- Operating temperature range : -10°C / +55°C
- Humidity : 5 - 85% RH (no condensation)
- IP rating : IP21C
- Dimensions : 109 x 109 x 95 mm
- Maximum wire gauge : 2.5mm2