VMDC100 - DIN Rail Single Supervised Output Module VEGA
The Vega DIN rail module series is a family of microprocessor controlled interface devices permitting the monitoring and/or control of auxiliary devices. The Vega digital communication protocol utilised by the monitoring control panel provides for high rates of information exchange in combination with particular features that ensure fast and secure responses. A bi-colour LED indicator (red/green), one per single channel, is activated by the control panel. The DIN rail modules are powered by the loop.
All Vega series DIN rail modules are provided with short-circuit monitoring isolators installed on the intelligent loop circuitry and can be activated by the control panel.
Vega analogue devices are designed around a fully digital protocol.
One output loop powered module is based on a SPDT relay (“form C”).
The relay is normally de-energized. It is switched on by special command from the control panel.
A double bi-color (red/green) led driven by control panel indicates the module condition.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Designed to meet the standard EN54-18
- Provide high reliability and error detection
- Short circuit isolators in each device (EN54-17)
- Large capacity, up to 240 devices per loop
- Addressable via VPU100 programmer
- Auto addressing capability (Control panel feature)
- OEM password protection
- High power availability from loop (>98%)
- Digital checking of double address
- Line quality information
- Bicolor (red green) LED driven by the control panel
- Power supply : 15 V - 40 V
- Average current consumption : 120 uA
- LED current consumption : 6mA @24VDC
- Operating temperature range : -30°C to +70°C
- humidity (no condensation) : 95% RH
- Relay switching characteristic : I = 2A V = 30VDC
- Dimensions : 79 x 90.5 x 25 mm
- Weight : 80 grams
- Maximum wire gauge : 2.5mm2