52051RE-26-IV - Détecteur Thermique Thermos-vélocimétrique (TVC) Analogique Ivoire avec Protocole SYSTEM SENSOR
The revolutionary Series 200 Advanced range delivers a totally new detector platform that incorporates the new digital Series 200 Advanced Protocol. The new Protocol delivers more devices on the loop and gives greater control, configurability and device management whilst enabling the overall system to be optimised to the location and use of the building with far greater flexibility than ever before.
The 52051RE uses the same thermistor and microprocessor technology to provide an alarm when the rate of rise in temperature exceeds 10°C/minute (typical) or if the temperature exceeds a threshold of 58°C (Response Class A1R). With the implementation of the Series 200 Advanced Protocol, any model can be software configured to be either a fixed 58°, a fixed 78° unit or a 58° with rate of rise device. For backwards compatibility and approval continuity, three separate versions continue to be available as separate part numbers.
The sensing elements of all three heat sensors are panel controllable through the Series 200 Advanced Protocol so the sensitivity thresholds of each element can be changed by the panel offering the ability to customise the device for the changing use of the area it is protecting. The 22051TE has two integral tri-colour LEDs that provide 360° local visual indication of the device status. The LEDs are programmable with static or blinking red, amber and green status indications available.
All Series 200 Advanced detectors are environmentally friendly and meet the WEEE and RoHS legislative requirements, minimising end of life disposal costs, and are mechanically and electrically backwards compatible with existing Series 200 plus devices.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- rate of rise heat detectors
- Includes Series 200 Advanced Protocol and the ability to customise the heat thresholds of each detector to the specific risks found in the application
- Available with or without single pole short circuit isolation with status control through the Series 200 Advanced Protocol
- Tri colour LED offering red, green and amber colours
- Rotary decade address switches
- Pure white colour to compliment modern buildings
- 100% mechanical and electrical backwards compatibility
- New Base design to compliment the detector Description
- Operating Voltage Range : 15 to 32Vdc
- Maximum Standby Current : 200μA at 24VDC (no communications)/ 300μA at 24VDC ( LED blink enabled, once every 5s)
- Led Current : Red: 3.5mA at 24Vdc, Green: 7.0mA @ 24Vdc, Yellow: 10.5mA @ 24Vdc
- Remote Output Voltage : 22.5Vdc @ 24Vdc
- Remote Output Current : 10.8mA @ 24Vdc
- Additional Loop Resistance Using The B501AP : typ 20mohm (max 30 mohm)
- Temperature Range : -30°C to +70°C
- Humidity : 10 to 93% relative Humidity (non-condensing)
- Heat Detection Performance : Class A1R - 58°C fixed temperature and rate of rise
- Height : 61mm installed in B501 base
- Diameter : 102mm installed in B501 base
- Weight : 88g (excluding base)
- Max Wire Gauge for Terminals : 2.5mm2
- Colour : Ivory
- Material : PC/ABS
- Compatible Bases : B500 Series (B501, B501DG, B524RTE, B524HTR, B524IEFT-1), B501AP
- Other Devices in range : Please refer to other Series 200 Advanced Datasheets 22051TE / TEI, 22051TLE / TLEI, 52051RE/REI, 52051E/EI, 52051HTE /HTEI