FI700/T – Détecteur Thermique ROR/MAX Analogique Intelligent avec Protocole LST/700 ARGUS SECURITY
The addressable Thermal Detector FI700/T is based on the heat principle and was developed for the indoor temperature supervision in a wide range of fi re detection applications.
Depending on the parameter setup in the fi re detection control panel, the detector operates either as rate-of-rise heat detector with a maximum alarm temperature of 58°C (EN 54-5 Class A1R), or as maximum heat detector with an alarm temperature of 78°C (EN 54-5 Class BS). In Class A1R the detector can be used up to a room height of 7.5m, in the Class BS mode a room height of 6m is permissible.
The ADM loop technology with Labor Strauss/700 protocol establishes a permanent communication between the fire detection control panel and the detector. That ensures a periodical function testing of the detector.
Up to 240 loop elements can be addressed on an Labor Strauss/700 loop. In this way, extensive fi re detection systems can be designed with a minimum expense in cabling.
The bi-colour LED indicator on top of the detector is visible from all directions and thus facilitates easy identification of the alarming detector. The LED indicates the alarm condition with a red coloured LED and the test condition with green colour.
In addition, an output is available for the connection of an optional remote indicator.
An integrated dual-isolator disconnects the loop in case of a short circuit. In this way, the undisturbed communication with the loop elements outside the faulty loop section is ensured.
The detector address is set by means of the hand-held Programming Unit FI700/PU within the range 1 to 240.
In addition, the programming unit allows for the readingout of several parameters, such as the default analogue value or the production date. Alternatively, the detector can be addressed automatically if it is connected to a compatible fi re detection control panel.
A detector function test can be conveniently conducted by using a test magnet or a thermal detector test device.
Several types of detector bases are available to facilitate quick and easy installation. To prevent unauthorized removal of the detector, all detector bases are equipped with an anti-tamper locking feature.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- ADM loop technology with LST/700 protocol
- For use as rate-of-rise heat detector 58°C or maximum heat detector 78°
- Function check by means of magnet or thermal test device
- Up to 240 devices per loop
- Optional connection of remote indicator
- Operating voltage: Supply through loop voltage
- Current consumption at 24V: typ. 90μA (normal communication)
- Current consumption: LED (alarm condition) typ. 6mA
- Output current remote indicator output: max. 6mA
- Alarm temperature: - Class A1R +58°C (rate-of-rise principle), - Class B +78°C (maximum principle)
- Operating temperature: - Class A1R max. +45°C, - Class B max. +60°C
- Ambient temperature: -30°C to +70°C (no icing)
- Relative humidity: 5 – 95% (no condensation)
- Dimensions ø × H (without base): 106 × 46 (mm)
- Colour: white
- Weight: 90g