22051E-26-IV - Détecteur de fumée Optique Analogique profil bas Ivoire Protocole SYSTEM SENSOR
The revolutionary Series 200 Advanced range delivers a totally new detector platform that incorporates the new digital Series 200 Advanced Protocol. The new Protocol delivers more devices on the loop and gives greater control, configurability and device management whilst enabling the overall system to be optimised to the location and use of the building with far greater flexibility than ever before.
The 22051; photoelectric smoke detector has a completely new detection chamber design, the result of many years of research and design by System Sensor.
This delivers improved responsiveness, reduced sensitivity changes caused by settling dust and reduced false alarms resulting from insect ingress and other debris. The plug-in unit uses sophisticated processing circuitry that incorporates smoothing filters to help eliminate transient environmental noise conditions that can be the cause of unwanted alarms. The devices are managed by embedded software running complex algorithms that further improve resilience to false alarms and improve detection speed.
The 22051E has two integral tri-colour LEDs that provide 360° local visual indication of the device status. The LEDs are programmable with static or blinking red, amber and green status indications available.
All Series 200 Advanced detectors are environmentally friendly and meet the WEEE and RoHS legislative requirements, minimising end of life disposal costs, and are mechanically and electrically backwards compatible with existing Series 200 plus devices.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- New mechanical platform with revolutionary chamber offering improved false alarm immunity
- Improved detection across multiple fire types
- Improved resilience to false alarms through dust
- Removed risk of false alarms through insects
- Includes Series 200 Advanced Protocol
- Available with or without single pole short circuit isolation with status control through the Series 200 Advanced Protocol
- Tri colour LED offering red, green and amber colours
- Rotary decade address switches
- Pure white colour to compliment modern buildings
- 100% mechanical and electrical backwards compatibility
- New Base design to compliment the detector
- Operating Voltage Range : 15 to 32Vdc
- Maximum Standby Current : 200μA at 24VDC (no communications) / 300μA at 24VDC ( LED blink enabled, once every 5s)
- Led Current : Red: 3.5mA at 24Vdc, Green: 7.0mA @ 24Vdc, Yellow: 10.5mA @ 24Vdc
- Remote Output Voltage : 22.5Vdc @ 24Vdc
- Remote Output Current : 10.8mA @ 24Vdc
- Additional loop resistance using the B501AP : typ 20mohm (max 30 mohm)
- Temperature Range : -30°C to +70°C
- Humidity : 10 to 93% relative Humidity (non-condensing)
- Height : 52mm installed in B501 base
- Diameter : 102mm installed in B501 base
- Weight : 97g (inc base)
- Max Wire Gauge for Terminals : 2.5mm2
- Colour : Ivory
- Material : PC/ABS
- Compatible : Bases B500 Series (B501, B501DG, B524RTE, B524HTR, B524IEFT-1), B501AP
- Other Devices in range : Please refer to other Series 200 Advanced Datasheets 22051TE / TEI, 22051TLE / TLEI, 52051RE/REI, 52051E/EI, 52051HTE /HTEI