ARFA-2R - Détecteur de Bris de Vitre avec Protocole Radio
Designed to detect glass panel destruction (from 0.05 to 100 sq. m) and generates an alarm signal.
The detector’s working efficiency and installation control can be done by the Glass Break Acoustic Imitator “GBA”.
The detector generates messages, using a LED indicator, about:
- the detector’s current status;
- noise level.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Detects destruction of 6 types of glass: common window, wired safety, patterned, hardened, compound, break-resistant, protection class A1-A3, including the glass with protective film
- Microprocessor-based algorithm "Hot-to-Shock"
- Enable the detection of glass thermal breakdown
- High noise immunity
- 2-positional microphone holder "Flex-2" (to keep the microphone’s optimal directional pattern)
- Optional "Spalls Down" mode
- Can be mounted on a wall, ceiling or in a window opening
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Indicator disablement
- Alarm memory
- "Test" mode to adjust the detector directly on a site
- Self-monitoring of working efficiency
- Tamper detection
- Maximum detection range : 6 m
- Horizontal angular coverage : 120 degree
- Dimensions, w/o bracket : 95 mm x 58 mm x 24 mm
- Operating temperature range : -20°C to +50°C
- Communication range with the translator or expander : 200 m (in open space) *
- Operating frequency range : 868.15 MHz - 869.85 MHz
- Modulation type : FSK
- Operating frequency channels : 7
- Radiated power : 5 dBm (3 mW) Typical
- Main battery ** : Type CR123A (3 Vdc) 5 years typical ***
- Secondary battery ** : Type CR2032A (3 Vdc) 2 months typical ***
- Max tolerated humidity (no condensing) : 95% RH
* Ideal operating range: may vary consistently according to environmental conditions.
** When a low battery condition is indicated, both, main and secondary, batteries must be changed altogether.
*** Theses lifespan values refer to the device being programmed with a control signal transmission period of 12 seconds.