STMTS/S1 - Centrale gaz 8 zones extensible à 256 zones en Rack 19" ATEX et SIL1 Multiscan++S1 Sensitron
The Multiscan++S1 are advanced multifunction gas detection control panel designed to meet with the increasing requests for highly flexible systems.
A powerful microprocessor allows a wide range of self testing facilities to take place to detect and localize possible failures.
The system allows the connection of gas detectors and remote input/output modules via 2 open loops to be extended up to 4.
The control panels can manage and monitor up to 256 gas detectors. These can either be addressable detectors, daisy chained on the available loops, or analog type with 4-20mA transmission, connected via remote 8 inputs cards STG.IN8-S.
The system architecture includes 8 preset relays onboard the units and the possibility to have further 256 open collector outputs via remote STG/OUT16-S output cards. To these cards it is possible to connect 8-relays boards, should relay outputs be required.
The panels come complete with 8 preset relays onboard the units. The system architecture also allows having outputs extended up to 256 via remote 16 output cards STG/OUT16-S with freely programmable Open Collectors. 8-relays boards have been designed to be connected to STG/OUT16-S modules, should relay outputs be required instead of O/C.
The Modules and detectors to connect to the system are:
- 8 analog 4-20mA Inputs Module STG/IN8-S.
- 16 Output Module, freely programmable open collector type STG/OUT16-S.
- 8 Relay Module STG/8REL to be connected to STG/OUT16-S modules.
- Gas detectors: SMART S-SS, SMART S-IR, SMART3G-D, SMART3G-C, SMART3G-G and SMART3-NC
The control panels is delivered in 19" 3U rack (24VDC power supply required).
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Event log accessible from the front display or to be PC downloaded
- RS232 serial port for PC connection for programming or supervising the system via a specific software
- Printer parallel port for printer connection
- ATEX and SIL1 certified
- High brightness LCD Display
- Real time reading
- Manages up to 256 inputs and 256 outputs
- Housing : 19" 3U (HE) rack.
- Inputs : Max 256 RS485 communication gas detectors loop connected (IDI version) or 4-20 mA throught STG/IN8-S modules.
- Outputs : 8 relays onboard the panel. 256 O/C on modules STG/OUT16-S. 8-relay board to connect to STG/OUT16-S modules
- Serial Ports : 2 RS485 expandable to 4 - 1 RS232 (PC connection)
- Power Supply : 12-24 VDC
- Consumption : Max 10 VA
- Display : Graphic Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
- Visual indications : Double 9 Led raw
- Operating temperature : 0 to +40°C
- Storage temperature : -20°C to +60°C
- Operating humidity : 15-85%
- Storage humidity : 5-85% (non condensing)