SMART3G-D2 Gas detectors with display for zone 1 category 2 areas
Designed to meet with tough industrial requirements, the SMART3G-D2 allow monitoring toxic and flammable contents in harsh environments and classified areas.
They offer a 4-digit back-lit display and 5 mode status LED for the gas concentration reading.
Ideal in harsh environments, the SMART3G-D2 feature non intrusive calibration for an accurate and easy adjustment via Hall-effect switches, without opening the instrument and declassifying the area.
They can reliably monitor flammable compounds (%LEL), toxic compounds in ppm, Oxygen and CO2 contents in % by Vol.
SMART3G-D2 industrial gas detector features:
- Non-intrusive one man calibration via Hall effect switches
- 4-digit display and 5 mode status LEDs
- Standard 4-20 mA 3 wire output
- Standard 1 relay output
- Optional 3 relay output card
- Optional RS485 interface for Modbus communication.
- Zero tracking to maintain the zero point steady from possible drifts
- Ongoing system self diagnosis
- ATEX II2G Ex db IIC T5 Gb (standard marking) (II2 GD with optional adapter)
- ATEX II2G Ex db [ib] IIC T6 Gb for detectors with intrinsically safe protection
- SIL 2HW tested, SIL3 SW pending
- Wide range of sensors and detectable gases
- Wide range of accessories for installation and maintenance
- Easy sensor replacement
The standard supply consists of the detector housed in the small junction box complete with 1 relay output.
A larger enclosure or an integrated 3 relay board are available in option.
SMART3G-D2 Detectors Explosion-Proof with LCD
Styrene Gas Detector, Vinyl benzene Gas...
(SO2) Sulphur Dioxide Gas Detector,...
Methylbenzene Gas Detector,...
Trimethylbenzene Gas Detector,...
Vinyl Acetate Gas Detector, Ethenyl...
Xylene Gas Detector, Dimethylbenzene...