S2157AV - VINYL ACETATE Gas Detector 0-100% LEL, 4-20mA - Catalytic sensor - Explosion Proof Enclosure Version SMART3G-D2 with Display Zone 1 category 2 areas
S2157AV SMART3G gas detectors are employed to detect Vinyl acetate, Ethenyl acetate, Ethenyl ethanoate, Acetic acid vinyl ester, acetoxyethene, VyAc, VAM, zeset T, VAM vinyl acetate monomer, acetic acid ethenyl ester Gas compounds (%LEL) in classified areas.
Designed to meet with tough industrial requirements, the SMART3G-D2 allow to monitor toxic, flammable and refrigerant gas contents in harsh environments and classified areas. They offer a 4-digit back-lit display for the gas concentration reading, 5 mode status LED and a high visibility multi-color LED light ring.
Ideal in harsh environments, the SMART3G-D2 feature nonintrusive calibration for an accurate and easy adjustment via Hall-effect switches, without opening the instrument and declassifying the area.
They can reliably monitor flammable compounds (% LFL), toxic compounds in ppm, Oxygen and CO2 contents in % by Vol.
They do also monitor refrigerant gases both in ppm and % LFL.
The detectors are rated to IP65.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Non-intrusive one man calibration via Hall effect switches
- 4-digit display and 5 mode status LEDs
- Multi-color LED light ring
- Standard 4-20 mA 3 wire output
- Standard 3 relay output
- Optional RS485 interface for Modbus communication.
- Zero tracking to maintain the zero point steady from possible drifts
- Ongoing system self diagnosis
- ATEX II 2G Ex db IIC T5 Gb (standard marking) (II2 GD with optional adapter)
- ATEX II 2G Ex db [ib] IIC T6 Gb for detectors with intrinsically safe protection
- SIL 2HW & SIL3 SW certified
- Wide range of sensors and detectable gases
- Wide range of accessories for installation and maintenance
- Easy sensor replacement
On request, SMART3G-D2 can be supplied:
- in a Ex d Stainless Steel enclosure with window
- with 25m remote sensor kit to separate the sensor head from the transmitter
Gas Detector type : Vinyl Acetate Gas detector, Ethenyl acetate Gas detector, Ethenyl ethanoate Gas detector, Acetic acid vinyl ester Gas detector, acetoxyethene Gas detector, VyAc Gas detector, VAM Gas detector, zeset T Gas detector, VAM vinyl acetate monomer Gas detector, acetic acid ethenyl ester Gas detector