FSL100-UV - UV Flame Detector - Honeywell
The FSL100 Series of flame detectors from Honeywell delivers robust, fast, and reliable detection of flaming fires in a wide range of applications.
All utilize sophisticated sensing and signal analysis to detect fires quickly while also rejecting false alarms.
The FSL100 may be small and lightweight for easy installation but it is designed to work in tough indoor/outdoor environments, as well as potentially explosive atmospheres.
With a large field of view it can detect a range of different types of fire including hydrocarbon and non-hydrocarbon sources.
Available in UV, UV/IR and 3IR we have your application covered.
Swivel mount brackets need to be ordered separately !
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Suitable, for example, for cold storage, laboratories, fume hoods and hydrogen storage areas.
• Effective solution for materials burning with low temperatures, e.g. Sulphur
• Alarms to fires from heavy hydrocarbons (wood, paper, petroleum, etc.), light hydrocarbons (methanol, methane, etc.), and hydrogen
• Good resistance against the influences of:
- Direct and reflected sunlight
- Artificial light, such as fluorescent tubes and glass covered halogen lamps