Solo 611 - Lightweight Backpack - No Climb Products
A flexible backpack ideal for use on large sites or city working. Includes space for your essential test kit, devices, small tools & accessories. Designed for allowing engineers to move easily around towns, large sites, or buildings without the need to carry bulk poles and bags.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Customisable main interior for test equipment, battery batons, & accessories
- Padded compartment for Laptop or tablet
- Large zipped pockets for cartridges & smaller essentials
- Front pocket for A4 notepad, small tool sets, etc.
- Clear pocket to promote your own brand or business
- Adjustable quick-release clips for Solo 612 Pole bag
- Wide shoulder straps and padded back
- Chest strap for weight balance
- Lightweight – Backpack weighs less than 1.5kg
- Drinks bottle holder
- Cabin luggage compatible - Based on backpack dimensions. Please check with your individual airline as baggage allowances vary. Poles length = 620mm may be allowed when held diagonally