Testifire 2001 - Tester Head kit for smoke heat and CO fire detectors, 2 batteries
Testifire 2000 Series is the world's first multi-stimulus detector tester for smoke, heat, CO and multi-stimulus detectors. Both smoke and heat stimuli are created in a single test unit, and delivered individually, or - for the first time - simultaneously; in whichever combination are required.
Testifire does this without using pressurised cans of gas or other hazardous goods. Stimuli (Smoke and Heat) are generated at the time of test using safe and patented processes fuelled by replaceable capsules.
The new SOLO770 Battery Baton is a higher capacity product (3000mAh). It allows greater efficiency both in the field and on site, as it gives more tests per battery, for the same charge time as before, but provided by the new SOLO727 Battery Charger.
The SOLO727 charger has also been improved and, while it provides the same functionality as before, it is now capable of enabling fast charging of the new, higher capacity battery batons from both mains power and in-vehicle outlets.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Testing with one tool is faster and more productive
- Less tools and equipment to carry around
- Combined stimuli, delivers quicker activation times for combination detectors
- Unique Clearing Cycle provides rapid detector reset with no repeat alarms
- Test times reduced by as much as 66% saving labour
- Fully reverse compatible with the Solo range of poles, battery batons and chargers.
- Ideal in any application, Land, Air and Marine
- A must have addition to any Professional Engineers Tool Suite
- Reduced Re-stocking carriage and shipping costs - no pressurised cans of gas
- Including two High Capacity Battery Batons
- High heat setting allows for testing of heat detectors set to 100°c
1 x Testifire 2000-001 Head Unit
1 x TS3-001 Smoke Capsule
1 x TC3-001 Carbon monoxide Capsule
2 x SOLO 770-001 NIMH High Capacity Battery Baton
1 x SOLO 727-001 High Capacity Fast Charger