Sulphur Dioxide Gas Detector - Explosion Proof Version S3004SD
S3004SD - SULPHUR DIOXIDE, SULFUR DIOXIDE Gas Detector (SO2) 0-20 ppm, 4-20mA - Intrinsically Electrochemical cell - Explosion Proof Enclosure Version SMART3G-C2 Zone 1 category 2 areas
S3004SD SMART3G gas detectors are employed to detect Sulfur dioxide, Sulphur Dioxide, SO2, Sulfurous anhydride Gas compounds (ppm) in classified areas.
Gas detector with intrinsically safe protection ATEX II 2G Ex db [ib] IIC T6 Gb
For the toxic gas detection, Sensitron has operated a reliable selection among the most performing electrochemical cells to supply units representing the state of the art in toxic gas detection.
Designed to meet with industrial requirements, the SMART3G-C2 allow to monitor toxic, flammable and refrigerant gas contents in industrial environments and classified areas.
Ideal in industrial environments, the SMART3G-C2 feature one man calibration via the STS/CKD+ calibration keypad.
The SMART3G-C2 can reliably monitor flammable compounds (% LFL), toxic compounds and refrigerant gases in ppm, Oxygen and CO2 contents in % by Vol.
They do also monitor refrigerant gases both in ppm and % LFL.
The detectors are rated to IP65.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Standard 4-20 mA 3 wire output
- Optional 1 or 3 relay output
- Optional RS485 interface for Modbus communication.
- Zero tracking to maintain the zero point steady from possible drifts
- Ongoing system self diagnosis
- ATEX II 2G Ex db IIC T5 Gb (standard marking) (II2 GD with optional adapter)
- ATEX II 2G Ex db [ib] IIC T6 Gb for detectors with intrinsically safe protection
- SIL 2 HW & SIL3 SW certified
- Wide range of sensors and detectable gases
- Wide range of accessories for installation and maintenance
- Easy sensor replacement
On request, SMART3G-C2 can be supplied:
- with 25m remote sensor kit to separate the sensor head from the transmitter
Gas Detector type : Sulfur dioxide Gas Detector, Sulphur Dioxide Gas Detector, SO2 Gas Detector, Sulfurous anhydride Gas Detector