* 5% Off Discount on Order if Payment is received before 21 July 2017 !
Don't hesitate to contact us for more information
Sulphur Dioxide Gas Detector - Explosion Proof Enclosure Version S3005SD
S3005SD - SULPHUR DIOXIDE, SULFUR DIOXIDE Gas Detector (SO2) 0-20 ppm, 4-20mA - Intrinsically Safe Electrochemical Cell - Explosion Proof Enclosure Version SMART3G-D2 with LCD display Zone 1 category 2 areas
S3005SD SMART3G gas detectors are employed to detect Sulfur dioxide, Sulphur Dioxide, SO2, Sulfurous anhydride Gas compounds (ppm) in classified areas.
For the toxic gas detection, Sensitron has operated a reliable selection among the most performing electrochemical cells to supply units representing the state of the art in toxic gas detection.
The SMART3G line has been designed to offer a wide range of alternatives that grant customers the best solution to their requirements.
SMART3G-D have been designed to meet with tougher industrial requirements and offer a 4 digits back-lit display and 5 mode status LEDs for the gas concentration reading. They feature non intrusive magnetic calibration for an accurate and easy calibration via Hall-effect switches, without opening the instrument and declassifying the area.
SMART3G detectors are ATEX certified for:
Group II 2G, 2GD, 3G & GD
SMART3G detectors are SIL2 HW TUV certified
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Non-intrusive one man calibration via Hall effect switches
- 4-digit display and 5 mode status LEDs
- Standard 4-20 mA 3 wires output
- Optional 3 relay output (with larger Stainless steel or Aluminium box)
- Optional RS485 interface for Modbus communication
- Zero tracking to maintain the zero point steady from possible drifts
- Ongoing system self diagnosis
- ATEX II2G (GD with optional adapter) and SIL 2 (1) certified (EN50402 & IEC61508 parts 1 to 7)
- Wide range of sensors and detectable gases
- Wide range of accessories for installation and maintenance
- Easy sensor replacement
Gas Detector type : Sulfur dioxide Gas Detector, Sulphur Dioxide Gas Detector, SO2 Gas Detector, Sulfurous anhydride Gas Detector