Testifire6201 - Smoke, Heat & CO Detector Testing Kit 6m - No Climb products
Testifire 2000 Series is the world's first multi-stimulus detector tester for smoke, heat and CO fire detectors. Smoke, heat and CO stimuli are created in a single test unit, and delivered individually, or - for the first time - simultaneously; in whichever combination are required.
Testifire does this without using pressurised cans of gas or other hazardous goods. Stimuli (Smoke, Heat and CO) are generated at the time of test using safe and patented processes fuelled by replaceable capsules.
Testifire 6201 - 001 Smoke, Heat and CO Detector Testing and Removal Kit Includes:
1 x Testifire 2000-001 Head Unit, inside the 2001-001 box it will also include:
2 x Solo 760-001 Battery Baton
1 x Solo 726-001 Multi Voltage Fast Charger
1 x Solo 100-001 Fibreglass Telescopic Access Pole 4.5 metres (15 ft)
1 x Solo 200-001 Universal Detector Removal Tool
1 x Solo 610-001 Protective Carrying / Storage Bag
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Testing with one tool is faster and more productive
- Less tools and equipment to carry around
- Allows testing and removal of detectors up to 6 metres (20 ft) in height
- Combined stimuli, delivers quicker activation times for combination detectors
- Unique Clearing Cycle provides rapid detector reset with no repeat alarms
- Test times reduced by as much as 66% saving labour
- Fully reverse compatible with the Solo range of poles, battery batons and chargers.
- Ideal in any application, Land, Air and Marine
- A must have addition to any Professional Engineers Tool Suite
- Reduced carriage and shipping costs - no pressurised cans of gas
- Reduced Test Stimuli Re-stocking and freight costs - no pressurised cans of gas
Same product with other reference : TS826