SF6 Gas Detector - Dust Proof Enclosure Version S3600SF6
S3600SF6 - SULFUR HEXAFLUORIDE (SF6) Gas Detector 0-2000 PPM, 4-20mA - Infrared sensor - Dust Proof Enclosure Version SMART3G-D3 with display Zone 2 category 3 areas
S3600SF6 SMART3G refrigerant gas detectors are employed to detect Sulfur hexafluoride, SF6 compounds (PPM) in classified areas.
For aggressive atmospheres, where the Pellistor sensors would be seriously damaged, Sensitron developed a range of detectors employing industrial grade Infrared sensors: IR sensors are poison free and this grants a higher accuracy and a longer lifetime to the cell.
Designed to meet with industrial requirements, the SMART3G-D3 allow to monitor toxic and flammable contents in areas classified as zone 2.
They offer a 4-digit back-lit display for the gas concentration reading, 5 mode status LED and a high visibility multi-color LED light ring.
The SMART3G-D3 feature non intrusive calibration for an accurate and easy adjustment via Hall-effect switches, without opening the instrument and declassifying the area.
They can reliably monitor flammable compounds (% LFL), toxic compounds in ppm, Oxygen and CO2 in % by vol.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Non-intrusive one man calibration via Hall effect switches
- 4-digit display and 5 mode status LEDs
- Multi-color LED light ring
- Standard 4-20 mA 3 wire output
- Standard 3 relay output
- Optional RS485 interface for Modbus communication.
- Zero tracking to maintain the zero point steady from possible drifts
- Ongoing system self diagnosis
- ATEX: II 3G Ex db ec nC IIC T5 Gc
- SIL 2 HW & SIL3 SW certified
- Wide range of sensors and detectable gases
- Wide range of accessories for installation and maintenance
- Easy sensor replacement
- IP rating: IP55
Gas Detector type : SF6 Gas detector, Sulfur hexafluoride Gas detector