R32 Gas Detector - Dust Proof Enclosure Version S3426R32
S3426R32 - DIFLUOROMETHANE (R-32,HFC-32) Gas Detector 0-100% LEL , 4-20mA - Infrared sensor - Dust Proof Enclosure Version SMART3G-D3 with LCD display Zone 2 category 3 areas
S3426R32 SMART3G refrigerant gas detectors are employed to detect Difluoromethane, Freon 32, HFC-32, R-32, Carbon fluoride hydride, Methylene difluoride, Methylene fluoride, CH2F2 compounds (%LEL) in classified areas.
For aggressive atmospheres, where the Pellistor sensors would be seriously damaged, Sensitron developed a range of detectors employing industrial grade Infrared sensors: IR sensors are poison free and this grants a higher accuracy and a longer lifetime to the cell.
The SMART3G line has been designed to offer a wide range of alternatives that grant customers the best solution to their requirements.
SMART3G-D have been designed to meet with tougher industrial requirements and offer a 4 digits back-lit display and 5 mode status LEDs for the gas concentration reading. They feature non intrusive magnetic calibration for an accurate and easy calibration via Hall-effect switches, without opening the instrument and declassifying the area.
SMART3GD3 detectors are ATEX certified for:
Group II 3G and 3GD with adapter
SMART3GD detectors are SIL2 HW TUV certified and SIL3 SW pending
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Non-intrusive one man calibration via Hall effect switches
- 4-digit display and 5 mode status LEDs
- Standard 4-20 mA 3 wire output
- Standard 1 relay output
- Optional 3 relay output
- Optional RS485 interface for Modbus communication.
- Zero tracking to maintain the zero point steady from possible drifts
- Ongoing system self diagnosis
- ATEX II3G (GD with optional adapter)
- SIL 2HW tested, SIL 3SW pending
- Wide range of sensors and detectable gases
- Wide range of accessories for installation and maintenance
- Easy sensor replacement
Gas Detector type : Difluoromethane Gas detector, R-32 Gas detector, HFC-32 Gas detector, Freon 32 Gas detector, Carbon fluoride hydride Gas detector, Methylene difluoride Gas detector, Methylene fluoride Gas detector, CH2F2 Gas detector