S4107R134A - NORFLURANE (R-134A,HFC-134A) Gas Detector 0-2000 PPM, 4-20mA - Infrared sensor - SMART3-H
S4107R134A SMART3-H refrigerant gas detectors are employed to detect refrigerant Norflurane, HFC-134a, R-134a compounds (PPM) in non classified areas.
The SMART3-H gas detectors are ideal for non-classified areas.
They employ high quality catalytic, MOS sensors, electrochemical cells or infrared sensors, that grant an excellent linearity and accuracy, besides an estimated lifetime of four years for detectors with infrared or pellistors sensors and two years for electrochemical cell sensors.
The SMART3-H gas detectors provide a proportional 4-20mA output signal, 3 relays (RS485 opt.) or a pre-set thresholds version with 3 relays (RS485 opt.) and 220V on request, depending on
In details, the available outputs are as follows:
• Proportional 4-20mA output current corresponding to the full range (LEL or ppm) available in the 12-24 Vdc model.
• 3 relays output as standard in 12-24 Vdc and 220V.
• Serial RS485 optional. By adding the STS.IDI interface, the detector can communicate on RS485 bus with MULTISCAN++ gas control panels. In this particular case 1 relay will be disabled.
The SMART3-H detectors employ a powerful microprocessor that provides the following built-in features:
Self-diagnostic procedures to control the hardware and sensor correct operation.
Zero follower to maintain the detector zero point, from possible drifts caused by thermal or physical variations of the transducer.
Digital filter, employed in the digital analysis of the analog values sampled, this filter corrects temporary phenomena from causing reading errors or false alarms.
Hysteresis cycle: applied to the outputs associated to the alarm thresholds, it prevents continuous output switching when close to the threshold values.
A crown of LEDs can show the status: on, fault and alarm.
The SMART3-H detectors offer a fast and failsafe installation as well as an easy maintenance and calibration routine via the handheld keypad STS/CKD.
The SMART3-H gas detectors run with a power supply at 12-24Vd or at 220V and are available in IP42 rated enclosure and they have an integrated buzzer.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Standard 4-20 mA and 3 relay output
- Buzzer and mode status LEDs
- Optional RS485 interface for Modbus communication
- Ongoing system self-diagnosis
- EN 378, F-gas regulation and EN14624 compliant
- 12-24VDC power supply
- 220V standalone version complete with 3-relay output on request
Flush mounting version available (SMART H-FM)
- For standard flush-mounting box 3 modules
- 230Vac version with 2 relay outputs and optional RS485
- 12-24Vdc version with 2 relay and 4-20 mA (RS485 optional)
- Buzzer and 3 colors Led
Gas Detector type : refrigerant R-134A Gas detector, HFC-134A Gas detector, Norflurane Gas detector, R134A Gas detector