Powdered Aerosol Fire Extinguisher GreenEX A50
A-50 - GREENSOL© AEROSOL FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEMS For 0.5m3 area
The GreenSol© A50 Fire Extinguisher is based on the environment friendly SFE Powdered Aerosol technology, listed on the USEPA Halon Alternatives SNAP list as Powdered Aerosol A.
The A50 model is designed to extinguish and provide extinguishment for Class A (solid fuel), B (liquid and gas fuel), and C (electrical) fires in defined enclosures. The extinguishing agent concentration required for each type of fire and volume to be protected is determined by the solid SFE agent con-tent in the GreenSol© unit and the number of units per system. The extinguishing agent delivered by the GreenSol© system is a pow-dered aerosol created in-situ by a chemical reaction taking place in a non-pressurized container, delivering dry powder small particles (1-5 microns) floating in inert gases. The GreenSol© A50 unit produces large amounts of powdered aerosol, designed to extinguish a fire in a 0.5m3 closed volume. The system is compatible with standard detection and control systems and can be installed inside or outside the protected volume.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Powdered Aerosol Halon Replacement
- No Ozone Depletion (ODP)
- No Global Warming (GWP)
- Highly Efficient - 100 gr/m3
- Maintenance Free
- Small-Safe-Simple. Piping not required.
- For Class A-B-C-K(F) Total Flooding Applications
- Extremely Cost Effective
- CNC - machines and Engine compartments
- Computer Control rooms (sub floor; above ceiling)
- Electrical cabinets and Wind Turbine Nacelles
- Generator & compressor rooms and compartments
- Flammable and combustible liquids and gas storage
- Marine applications
- Paint rooms and battery storage
- Telecommunications facilities