GSA1000 - Powdered Aerosol Fire Extinguisher GreenEX A1000
The GreenEX A1000 Fire Extinguisher is based on the environment friendly SFE Powdered Aerosol technology, listed on the EPA Halon Alternatives SNAP list as Powdered Aerosol A, designed for total flood fire suppression applications.
The A1000 model is designed to extinguish and provide inertization for type A (solid fuel), B (liquid fuel), C (gas fuel) fires and type E (electrical) fires in defined enclosures.
The extinguishing agent concentration required for each type of fire and volume to be protected is determined by the solid SFE agent content in the GreenEX unit and the number of units per system.
The extinguishing agent delivered by the GreenEX system is a powdered aerosol created in-situ by a chemical reaction taking place in a non-pressurized container, delivering dry powder small particles (1-5 microns) floating in inert gases.
The GreenEX A1000 unit produces large amounts of powdered aerosol, designed to extinguish a fire in a 10 m3 closed volume.
The system is compatible with standard detection and control systems and can be installed inside or outside the protected volume.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Powdered Aerosol Halon Replacement
- No Ozone Depletion
- No Global Warming
- Low Toxicity
- Highly Efficient - 100 gr/m3
- Maintenance Free
- For A-B-C-E Class Total Flooding Applications
- Cost Effective
- CNC - machines
- Control rooms (sub floor; above ceiling)
- Electrical cabinets
- Engine & compressors rooms
- Flammable and combustible liquids and gases storage
- Marine applications
- Paint lockers
- Server rooms
- Telecommunications facilities
1. Solid aerosol-forming compound SFE (patented proprietary composition)
2. Mechanical cooling structure
3. Ignition device(s)
4. Discharge outlet (s)
5. Housing and mounting*
* The mounting secures the units during operation and discharge.
- Extinguishing Volume : 10 m3 (100 gr/m3)
- Activation Mode : Electrical
- Powdered Aerosol Color : white / light gray
- Discharge Time : 65
- Temperature Range : -40°C (-40©F) to 80°C (176©F)
- Toxicity : None
- SFE Weight : 1000 gr
- SFE Specific Gravity : 1.2 - 1.5 gr/cm3
- SFE Combustion Velocity : 1.1 -1.2 mm/sec.
- Power Supply : 1.2 A
- Ignition : Electrical match (1a-1w type)
- Electrical Resistance : 0.85 - 1.85 Ohm (© 0.2)
- Dimensions : Width 120 mm (4.72") Height 120 mm (4.72") Length 320 mm (12.59")
- Total Weight : 12.5 kg (27.55 pound)
- Ozone Depletion Potential : None
- Global Warming Potential : None