S2096VB - PETROL VAPOURS Detector 0-100% LEL, 4-20mA - Catalytic sensor - Dust Proof Enclosure Version SMART3G-C3 Zone 2 category 3 areas
S2096VB SMART3G gas detectors are employed to detect Petrol Vapours compounds (%LEL) in classified areas.
The Pellistor sensors employed for the flammable Gas detection show an excellent output linearity up to 100% LEL.
Designed to meet with industrial requirements, the SMART3G-C3 allow to monitor toxic, flammable and refrigerants contents in areas classified as zone 2, category 3.
Ideal in light industrial environments, the SMART3G-C3 feature one man calibration via the STS/CKD+ calibration keypad.
They can reliably monitor flammable compounds (% LFL), toxic and refrigerants contents in ppm, Oxygen and CO2 in % by vol.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Standard 4-20 mA 3 wire output
- Optional 1 or 3 relay output
- Optional RS485 interface for Modbus communication.
- Ongoing system self diagnosis
- ATEX: II 3G Ex db ec nC IIC T5 Gc
- SIL 2 HW & SIL3 SW certified
- Wide range of sensors and detectable gases
- Wide range of accessories for installation and maintenance
- Easy sensor replacement
- IP rating: IP55
Gas Detector type : Petrol Vapours Detector